This is the worst flat iron out there.Got the flat iron used it less than 10 days and it burned a huge piece of my daughters hair out down to the root!
Then malfunctioned and never came back on.I immediately called customer service and told them what happen all I asked for was to return it and receive a flat iron that wasn't defective. So they said they would send me a shipping label. I waited 2 weeks no label called back in I spoke to a rep she did apologize and said she would email me a label and did I have any other questions I said OK I do.that's when the *** began!I asked will I be given another 30 days to try the product since it did tear up before I had the chance to actually use it. Giving them the benefit that this product already damaged my daughters hair I was willing to give them a second chance.
I was informed that I would be charged the first initial payment and they said no I wouldn't have 30 days again. Then I was MAD! I ask to speak with a supervisor , at first I was refused the right to speak to one but after about 30 minutes I had to get very irate and Stephanie(the Supervisor) finally got on the phone an she was no help very Rude and not helpful I had to argue my point with her about having the right to try the product for 30 days before getting charged and she didn't see it that way. She actually hung up after making her final point to me when I asked to speak with her supervisor told me no.
So I finally after calling multiple time spoke with the Manager Rosa. She promised she would correct my account and make it right. this was on July 29 or 30th told me to call back the next day and tell her what I wanted her to do with my account because she gave me a couple of options. I did this the next day when I made my choice I was told I couldn't speak to her and was hung up on by a rep Angela I tried explaining that she told me to call back and her reply to me when i told her if she wasn't available that I would try back later WATEVER !
i mean what kind of place is this that their reps and supervisors have no training on how to handle Customers and have no telephone etiquette.So to say this is Aug 30,2008 I still haven't received a return label still not been able to speak with Rosa the manager to fix my account and the second payment is fixing to be drafted from my account. This *** me off my advice to anyone is stay away from this flat iron. for 1 it's junk for 2 they do not appreciate the people who's actually paying their paycheck! without us buying products for the Tristar company they wont be a company .This is an awful company , and a terrible product.
I think we all need to complain to the BBB.
All file some sort of lawsuit against the company.anyone have any questions regarding my experience my email is email@example.com
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I am really upset that y'all have stopped making these. These chips were my favorite out of all! Can you bring them back please?!..."
- "I sent back for repair/replace my Bluetooth headset HBS 850 , after 7 business days (5-7 business days is their rule), I started to call them...every other day. Why? Because..."
- "The dress is beautifully but it came to me with the stains. I cant were this anywhere..I would like a refund or a clean dress. My name..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."