I just brought my kiyoseki pro styler about a week ago and i just used it twice and it stoped working while i was in the middle of doing my hair for the third time plus when you set it on a setting it goes up to a higher setting and it started to burn a section of my hair to a crisp.I called the company and they sending me a return lable to mail it back and sending me another one i only hope that one works better then the first one i will let you guys know.

Had an Experience with Kiyoseki?

Comments

i have it to and it worked fine .. perfect and now it just wont turn on i used it just yesterday and now im extremely mad it wont turn on !!!! :(

i had recently bought the k-styler

i had it for almost a year and a half

it was working really good on my hair

but one day it didnt turn on.i have the lifetime guarantee and now that i need it i can't find it.i want a replacement now.

:( :cry

I did have my Kiyoseki Straightener for 2 years,which was good, but then one day I was getting ready for work & it didn't turn on!!! So I went to the website & the number they have to call customer service is a non-working number now!!

I am mad that my kiyoseki stopped working but I am not going to lie it lasted me for about 3 years....A few times the temperature would randomly go up...

or would say that it was at 460 degrees when it was only supposed to go up to 410 but in all honesty i believe it was just the digital screen malfunctioning.. It never "burned" nor "ruined" my hair because of it. Before the kiyoseki i was going through straighteners left and right and never expected this one to last longer than a year... All and all i say i got my use out of it..

The only upsetting thing from this product that i can mention is that it finally died..:cry

I both the styler and 1month later it stopped working, it burned my hair and the heat kept going up. That was may of 2009. I don't see it on tv any more.

I am so glad I found this forum; I almost bought myself this styler for xmas, I'm glad I didn't!! Thanks to this forum I saved myself the trouble and hassles that unfortunately many people on here are experiencing. I guess I will stick to hai ceramic sylers.

I bought one in July ..broke 2 months later...just didn't come on anymore...I called ..they said they would send me a label...that was in Sept...then called again in Oct...nothing...Nov....nothing...now in Dec...I am writing a letter but can't find their website ??

I have a phone number...1 973 287-5100....but thats not going to help..I feel like I'm talking to myself...I'm sending out the letter ..but I didn't put in there that I am worried that they will not respond...What do we do????:(

I used the K-styler for the first time and I loved it.The second time when I went to use it it stopped working half way through my hair.

I tried to keep it off until it cooled down but still would not turn on, Too bad cause I really loved the way it left my hair.Now i'm waiting on a refund label to mail it back.

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #39141

HI,

I AM VERY UPSET. I WAS ENJOYING MY NEW PRODUCT AND THAN I HAD TO RETURN IT WITH MY WARRANTY FOR ITS DAMAGES. I REALLY LIKE THE PRODUCT. IT DOES WONDERS. I WAS TOLD TO SEND IT OUT TO TRI STAR PRODUCTS 500 FULFILLMENT CIR. WALLINGFORD, CT 06495 ALONG WITH MY CHECK FOR $19.99. THEY WERE IN THE SAME BOX. I DID THROUGH REGULAR MAIL ON 7/30/08. NOW SINCE YOU CLEARED MY CHECK ON 8/15/08 YOU SHOULD HAVE MY PRODUCT RETURNED. I TALKED TO GALE AND SHE SAID THAT IT SHOWS IT WAS RETURNED BUT NOT REPLACED YET. NOW THEY SAY THEY NEVER RECIEVED IT. YOU HAD TO BECAUSE MY CHECK WAS INSIDE WITH YOUR PRODUCT. I AM VERY UPSET BECAUSE I PAID IN FULL AND FOR THE WARRANTY AND THEY WILL NOT SEND ME MY REPLACEMENT. I NEED THE NAME OF YOUR BOSS AND HIS PHONE NUMBER....

I AM SO MAD AND WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS MATTER RESOLVED IN A URGENT MATTER..

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU..

KIMBERLY BODNAR

I have had the same issue.I had it for four days it stopped working just wouldn't turn on.

I contacted them and they sent me a mailing lable it has been weeks now and I haven't heard anything. unfortunately I paid in full! The worst part is the number that I have to call them on now says it is a non working number!!! When I go to the website I can't get in to view any other numbers!!!

This is rediculous and something needs to be done esecially that they have not done right by so many people.:(